C.G. Jung Foundation Membership
The continuing growth of the C.G. Jung Foundation of New York is as much a tribute to its members as to its programs. Through the Foundation’s history, thousands of people worldwide on a very conscious journey of self-development and awareness have joined us as members. We invite you to join us as a C.G. Jung Foundation member today.
Membership in the C.G. Jung Foundation offers a close association with its work and identification with its purposes. There are several levels of membership and associated benefits. In addition to the benefits described here, members have the satisfaction of knowing that their support makes possible the varied program of the Foundation, the operation of the Book Service and the ongoing publication of our journal Quadrant.
Your membership support is essential to our charting the possibilities that will be open to us as we continue to best fulfill our mission of offering to the public the means to study Jung's work and to apply effectively the concepts of analytical psychology to our own lives. We welcome your membership.
Become a Member or Renew Your Current Membership
Click on the "Subscribe" button to pay.
Students, please send us the membership form even if you pay online.
YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. HERE IS HOW TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD:
On the Paypal login page, look below login fields for a boxed link that reads
PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD.
Download the Membership Registration Form
Use this Form for Mail-In or Fax Registration
Levels of Membership and Membership Privileges
As an Individual Member, all of these benefits will be available to you:
- A free subscription to Online Quadrant: The Journal of the C.G. Jung Foundation
- Advance notification of all events
- Discounts on Foundation workshops and Continuing Education courses (one ticket per person)
- Free admission to all Membership Evening programs
- A gift essay on Analytical Psychology by Edward F. Edinger
- A 10% discount on most purchases in the C.G. Jung Foundation Book Service
- All the benefits of an Individual Member, plus discounts on most events (two tickets per household).
- All the benefits of an Individual Member, plus discounts for two guests on most events, free admission to one lecture, and one free audio tape of a lecture (choose from a list of ten).
- All the benefits of a Sustaining Member, plus free admission to one lecture and one workshop (two weeks' notice necessary), and one free bonus book (choose from a list of five).
- All the benefits of a Donor Member, plus free admission to all lectures, workshops, and one free videotape of a lecture or workshop (your choice)
- All the benefits of a Sponsor Member, plus Book Service charge privileges.
The following persons are eligible for a reduced Individual Membership:
- Out-of-Town, $70 (must live 200 miles away)
- Student, $40 (full-time student with valid I.D.)
- Seniors, $70 (65 years of age or older)
- Analytical Psychology Club of New York Members, $60