About the C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology
The C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology, founded in 1962, is dedicated to helping men and women grow in conscious awareness of the psychological realities in themselves and society, find healing and meaning in their lives, reach greater depth in their relationships, and live in response to their discovered sense of purpose. The Foundation is located in its mid-Manhattan brownstone, which it shares with the other institutional members of the C.G. Jung Center.
We welcome the public to our extensive program of lectures, seminars, courses, symposia, and workshops. Our bookstore offers for sale a wide selection of books on analytical psychology and related subjects, and our journal Quadrant offers interesting and accessible articles and reviews on analytical psychology.
The work of the C.G. Jung Foundation is made possible by the generosity of its members. Please support our important activities with your contribution.
Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
Jane Selinske, President
Joanne Bruno, Vice President
Rollin Bush, Treasurer
Harmar Brereton, Secretary
Janet M. Careswell, Executive Director
Irene Young/Carol Ehrlich Webmaster
Our Activities Include:
- Presenting an educational program on various aspects of Jungian thought, from the fundamentals of analytical psychology to the processes of social and cultural unfolding.
- Offering continuing education courses, workshops, discussion forums, and conferences.
- Offering seminars for professionals in the field of mental health, in cooperation with the C.G. Jung Institute of New York.
- Encouraging and disseminating research, discourse, and writing on analytical psychology, archetypal symbolism, and related areas of Jungian thought.
- Publishing Quadrant: The Journal of the C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology, and other materials such as tapes of lectures and symposia.
- Providing a book service, encompassing a bookstore and a mail-order service.
- Cooperating and collaborating with other Jungian organizations on projects of mutual importance.
- Administering the C.G. Jung Center building.
You are invited to call or visit us at the C.G. Jung Center, during the business hours listed below.
The C.G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology, Inc.
28 East 39th Street
New York, NY 10016
Programs, Quadrant, and general information:
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The C.G. Jung Foundation Book Service:
Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, 10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Thursday until 7:00 p.m., October -May)